Ireland – Your gateway to the world
Ireland is one of the most open and globally connected countries in the world. It provides easy access to international markets, thanks to its geographic position, EU and Eurozone membership, and easy transport links to the UK, Europe, the US and beyond. This, combined with the very positive reputation that Ireland enjoys internationally, provides a compelling argument for businesses to locate in Ireland.
- Ireland’s membership of the EU gives direct access to a rich, sophisticated market of almost 450 million people in 27 countries, with a GDP of over €13 trillion.
- Ireland’s membership of the Eurozone simplifies trading with most of the EU, with the advantage of being an English-speaking country.
- Ireland offers access to key decision makers and networks in the many multi-national corporations located in Ireland
- Ireland is exceptionally well connected to the US on a personal, business and political level
- Flights from Ireland to the USA are frequent and are shorter than from any other EU member state
- Most of Europe is less than three hours away by frequent low-cost and direct flights
- Enterprise Ireland’s network of 40 overseas offices provides unparalleled practical assistance to its clients to access world markets